Carolina
Can someone help me? Need hepl with this: I received your email and I am very sorry for the misunderstanding, it wasn't my intention, there were problems with sending what I bought so I had to complain, I promise this not going to happen again, in the mail you said you were going to send me a check, but I prefer another way to pay me, since the situation in my country Venezuela and the exchange control becomes impossible for me to cash it or deposit it into an account. Please let me know as soon as possible how this problem can be resolved. Greetings

Can someone help me?

Need hepl with this: I received your email and I am very sorry for the misunderstanding, it wasn't my intention, there were problems with sending what I bought so I had to complain, I promise this not going to happen again, in the mail you said you were going to send me a check, but I prefer another way to pay me, since the situation in my country Venezuela and the exchange control becomes impossible for me to cash it or deposit it into an account. Please let me know as soon as possible how this problem can be resolved.

Greetings

I have received your email , and I thank you for your prompt reply .

I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused , and its my ignorance of the problems that can arise from shipping online purchases that lead to this .

Since what I bought cannot be delivered to me , I requested for a refund , and you have kindly agreed to it by issuing me a cheque soon.

Howvever, I hope that the refund can be made to me by other means , since the exchange control of my country wil not allow me to cash the cheque.

Please let me know as soon as possible how you can help me to resolve this problem.

Can someone help me?

I need help with this: I received your email and I am very sorry for the misunderstanding, it wasn't my intention, there were problems with sending what I bought so I had to complain, I promise this is not going to happen again. In the mail you said you were going to send me a check, but I prefer another way for you to pay me, since the situation in my country, Venezuela, (is bad?) the exchange control becomes impossible for me to cash it or deposit it into an account. Please let me know as soon as possible how this problem can be resolved.

Greetings
"Greetings" is used before speaking or writing.

You can just say, "thank you", "cheers", or "have a good day"