teresachang
TPO31 Question: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Answer: Although the world is changing so quickly, but are people now less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past? Personally, I rather disagree with this statement. It would probably be more accurate to say that every era of a person's life is worth being lived and enjoyed. People think the lives boring? Instead, they have more fun and activities, except the family and work, and convenient network make people have more satisfied and get new information quick. They can spend more time on their hobbies or learning from Internet, even the friend very far away, also can use Internet to chat and not feel lonely. In addition to that, because of the modern era change very fast, science and technology has been in the updated, modern people can enjoy more rich resources, not like the early need to with neighborhoods play chess, or feel uninteresting. The children have a great interest in science and technology, adults have more time to complete her unfinished dream, and enjoy more own time alone by themselves, spend more time on learning or playing, don't need to worry about the child's life and the loneliness of the mind. Perhaps modern people like to complain everything, but they just say on the mouth, not really think theirs lives are less happiness than people were in the early era, the change of the times, only will be getting better, not worse and worse.