Jennifer
DESCRIBING A PERSON Her name is Spencer, she’s from London and she’s a 22 years old and a student. She lives with her sister and her parents in a big house. She’s study Political Sciences but she would like to become a lawyer like her parents. Spencer is single and she likes the tall, blond and inteligent boys. She is tall and quite slim. She has long straight hair and big brow eyes. She has a nice smile. She has a strong personality, she is very inteligent and funny with her friends but she is serius in her normal live. She is talkative and ordered. Her hobbies are the Reading and the sports. Her favourite writer is Shakespare and she likes the tennis and run. She doesn’t like the TV programmes and she hates the action flims.

DESCRIBING A PERSON

Her name is Spencer. She’s from London and she’s a 22-year-old and a student. She lives with her sister and her parents in a big house. She is studying Political Sciences but she would like to become a lawyer like her parents.
Spencer is single and she likes the tall, blond and intelligent boys.

She is tall and quite slim. She has long, straight hair and big brown eyes. She also has a nice smile.

Spencer (to avoid repetition) has a strong personality. She is very intelligent and funny with her friends but she is serious in her normal life. She is talkative and ordered. Do you mean "<em>organised</em>"? 

Spencer's hobbies are the reading and the playing sports. Her favourite writer is Shakespeare and she likes the to play tennis and run.
She doesn’t like the TV programmes and she hates the action flims.

A note - In Spanish (from what I understand) one would always use articles, e.g. "the action films", "the tennis", however in English, this is not necessary.

It's very good!