Du
my diary 1 12:07 am 10/7/2015 Today is my friend's birthday. She is one of 12 people in my room in the dormitory. She is very enthusiasm, cute and kind. I wish she always were beautiful ( or more beautiful), get many success in her life. I have many work to do this week , such as preparing for my next presentation, doing the homework of 3 subjects, preparing for my singing contest. It's so much, isn't. Can you helllllllllp me. I wish there were someone do it for me. The process exam of many subject is get near, but I'm not ready for it. I only complain myself, but I'm sure that I'll do it. Because I'm a hard student :) It's rain tonight and the weather is warm. What so pleasant! it's so late, now. One of my friend (who in my room in the dormitory) told me to go to bed and I must get up early in tomorrow to do exercise with her.

My Diary 1

12:07 am
10/7/2015
Today is my friend's birthday. She is one of 12 people in my room in the dormitory. She is very enthusiastic, cute, and kind. I wish she always be beautiful (or more beautiful) and have much success in life.
I have much work to do this week such as preparing for my next presentation, doing homework in three subjects, and preparing for my singing contest. It's so much, isn't it. Can you help me. I wish there were someone to do it for me. The process exam for many subjects is getting near, but I'm not ready for it. I'm only complaining to myself, but I'm sure that I'll do it. Because I'm a hard-working student. :)
It's raining tonight and the weather is warm. So pleasant!
it's so late now. One of my friends (also in my room in the dormitory) told me to go to bed and I must get up early tomorrow to do exercise with her.

Room - Do you mean the floor of your dormitory? 12 seems like a lot of people in a single room but that might be my own cultural ignorance showing.

This is a corrected form of well-wishing for your friend, but it is totally formal and you would only say something like when giving a toast in a party setting or something.

Helllllllllp - Not standard. But, if there were a rule to it, you would have as many repeated vowels as consonants. i.e. Heeeeellllp!