Fatemeh
replying to a friend's invitation Dear Mark Thanks a lot for your letter and thanks for your invite. It was great to hear from you. It seems you're on a dream holiday. Sorry for not writing sooner but things have been incredibly busy. About my new house, I should say that is really lovely and beautiful, but that's too spacious so I'd like to share it with another one. I'm used to studying during the days and unpacking the boxes at nights, and it takes a few weeks to settle into life at new home. By the way, I haven't got any plans and ideas for the summer so I'll definitely be able to come and stay with you and your family.I'd like to experience how to milk a cow and to help with the harvest as well. Although I'll do my best I might not be good enough at working on the farm. I'd better close now, as I'm going to eat supper. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.Give my love to your family. All the best Fatemeh

Replying to a friend's invitation

Dear Mark
Thanks a lot for your letter and thanks for your invite invitation. It was great to hear from you. It seems you're on a dreamy holiday. Sorry for not writing sooner but things have been incredibly busy.
About my new house, I should say that it's really lovely and beautiful, but that's too spacious so I'd like to share it with another one someone. I'm used to studying during the days and unpacking the boxes at nights, and it takes a few weeks to settle into life at new home.
By the way, I haven't got any plans and ideas for the summer so I'll definitely be able to come and stay with you and your family. I'd like to experience how to milk a cow and to help you with the harvest as well. Although I'll do my best I might not be good enough at working on the farm.
I'd better close now, as I'm going to eat supper. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.Give my love to your family.
All the best
Fatemeh