Daniel Caldas
About transgender and the new world The world today is changing, gradually, but it is happening. Nowadays, the people can be who they want and this is amazing. I always thought that one person can be male, female, both, neither one, etc. The choices in this field are very intimous and nobody have to impose it to other one. I just finished to watch the TV show "I'm Cait", that shows the transformation of Bruce Jenner, a former olympic champion, in Caity Jenner, a woman. He during entire of his life felt as woman, no as a man. However, he never could tell it, because the society is prejudiced. So, "he" became "she" few months ago, and this is have been awsome to her, because she can be the person that she always dreamed be, and felt. I suport all of this actions because the world have to be free of prejudice. Moreover, it helps to improve our collectvity. The human being have to take care about their own interests, and respect the others.
Thank you for this wonderful note. I'm actually a non-binary transgender person (not identifying as a man or a woman, you can look it up here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genderqueer), though I'm not open to anyone here. I was just curious and searching italki for any notes on that topic. I'm happy to know that there are people who think the way you do.