El 麦霸
Never go back to old places. Never go back to old places. I have acquired this simple rule when I came back from Kemerovo. I'd been studying there for 2 years before I get a Bachelor's Degree. Now I live in Tomsk to get a Master's Degree. It's a new city, new life, new friends and new expectation. I'm glad to be here. During my last studying year I was feeling that I'm sick and tired of K. I wanted to leave it, I wanted something new in my life. I didn't like my university, I didn't like my teachers except some of them, I didn't like my classmates enough to become friends after the graduation, I knew that I'm not going to stay friends with them. Truly speaking, we were not friends. We are from different planets. Almost all of them decided to stay in that university, not because they're interested in it, just because they're affraid to make risks or just didn't guess that there are so many chances to change the university and to find something better. Many of them don't like that university either. But I have two friend from my group. One of them is Anna. She's like me. We understand each other very well. We both are tired of K, we both don't like staying at the same place for years. She moved to Krasnodar. The other friend is Olga. She continues studying there, but she really like it and she will achieve good results in scientific work for sure. My other classmate send me a message, he said classmates going to go cafe. I decided that is a good idea. I packed my bag and started my little trip to K. Oh I didn't expect that it would be so failed. First of all, I lost my mp3. I'm sure it was stollen by chauffeur. It was a first sign that idea was not sooo good as I thought. I stayed at Olga's home. We are best friends and I often make her guest. But her boyfriend were not happy to see me at their home. It's not about jealousy. Haha he said I'm not worthy of his jealousy. He doesn't like any guests. Then I accidentally broke his wristwatch and I made him angry too much. The third fail was our meeting. I didn't want to attend it, but it was better than to be together with him at the same place. The meeting was too boring. Do you know what Russians say when everyone is silent in company because nobody knows what to say and they try to think up something just to end the silence? We say "мент родился". It was too actual. Those people and their thought too boring. The city is boring too. Only falimiar places, worn out places etc. I'm glad that trip was over. Never go back there!