Leandro
writing about me My first name is João and my last name is Rafael Diniz, i am twenty one years old , i am have brown eyes an brown hair, i am 1,81 meters in brasil or 5'11'' feets in America and my weight is 81 kilos in brasil or 180 pounds in America, so i have an athletic body, because i like sports. I work in Brazilian Army and i am sergeant third inside of the army, in this year i complete seven years that i am military and since that i became sergeant i did several specialization course as free fall, jungle warfare, parachutist, montain warfare, and others, i like my work and i intend to pursue a career during thirty years. In this moment i am dedicating myself to learn other languages as english and spanish, but in a near future i intend to study french, i also study a lot about my job keeping me update about my profession. Now i am going to speak a little about my family, my parents are divorced, so my mother lives in the state of Bahia and my father live in the state of Alagoas, they divorced when i was kid, i will not go into detils because is a long story, however nowadays they are friends, my mother lives with my grandmother and my father remarried.

writing about myselfe

My first name is João and my last name is Rafael Diniz. i am twenty one years old . i am have brown eyes an brown hair. i am 1,81 meters in brasil or 5' feet 11'' inches feets in America and my weight is 81 kilos in brasil or 180 pounds in America. so i have an athletic body, because i like sports.
I work in Brazilian Army and i am sergeant third inside of the army. in This year i completed seven years in thethat i am military and since that i became sergeant i done (or completed)did several specialization courses as free fall, jungle warfare, parachutist, mountain warfare, and others, i like my work and i intend to pursue a thirty year career during thirty years.
In this moment i am dedicating myself to learning other languages such as english and spanish, but in a near future i intend to study french, i also study a lot about my job keeping me update about my profession.
Now i am going to speak a little about my family. My parents are divorced.  My mother lives in the state of Bahia and my father lives in the state of Alagoas. They divorced when i was kid, i will not go into details because it is a long story, however nowadays they are friends. My mother lives with my grandmother and my father remarried.

Good job!

Good if you need some help in spanish i can help you just let me know when because i am interesting to learn your language toó