William
Improve my english language skills Hello, everyone mi name is William, I'm 33 years old, I live in Colombia, I'm colombian, I want to improve my skills about English language, I'm just a beginner but I want to learn the most I can, actually I'm learning through Rosetta Stone program, Duolingo, I read everyday news and books in english, I listen music in english and I did the purpose to write everyday my ideas in this notebook and to learn of the corrections that you make to me, if you can tell me about another ways to improve my learning I will grateful. Bye Thanks
1

Improve my english language skills

Hello everyone, my name is William, I'm 33 years old, I live in Colombia, I'm Colombian, and I want to improve my skills at the English language. I'm just a beginner but I want to learn the most I can. Actually I'm learning through the Rosetta Stone program, Duolingo, I read everyday news and books in English, I listen music in English and I did the purpose to write my ideas everyday in this notebook and to learn from the corrections that you make for me. If you can tell me about any other ways to improve my learning I will grateful.

Bye

Thanks