Esteban
Jazz concert Last weekend I went to a jazz concert with a friend. It was amazing, two big bands played and the saxophonist was very funny. He was english and was who conducted the second band. He was joking constantly and was using funny words like an argentinian Before concert I went to my friend's house, and then we went by taxi because it was late and the neighborhood where the concert wasn't very cute. But the hall was really nice and it had a good sound. I surprised to see a friend in the second band, he was new but played very well. The englishman, even gave him a solo. The singer was very good too! She had a powerful voice. After concert, her cousin left and we went to a bar to eat something. We were very hungry so we ordered a pizza. She wanted to listening to music in the bar but it was so late, and the musicians had finished there. Then I accompanied her to her home and I came back home by taxi.

Jazz concert

Last weekend I went to a jazz concert with a friend. It was amazing; two big bands played and the saxophonist was very funny. He was English and it was him who conducted the second band. He was joking constantly and was using funny words like an argentinian
Before concert I went to my friend's house, and then we went by taxi because it was late and the neighborhood where the concert wasn't very pretty. But the hall was really nice and it had a good sound.
I was surprised to see a friend in the second band; he was new to the band, but played very well. The englishman, even let him a solo. The singer was also very good too! She had a powerful voice.
After concert her cousin left and we went to a bar to eat something. We were very hungry so we ordered a pizza. She wanted to listening to the music in the bar but, it was so late, and the musicians had already finished there.
Then I accompanied her to her home and I came back home by taxi.

Jazz concert

Last weekend I went to a jazz concert with a friend and her cousin. It was amazing, two big bands played and the saxophonist was very funny. He was english and was who conducted the second band. He was joking constantly and was using funny words like an argentinian.
Before concert I went to my friend's house, and then we went by taxi because it was late and the neighborhood where the concert wasn't very cute. But the hall was really nice and it had a good sound.
I surprised to see a friend in the second band, he was new but played very well. The englishman, even gave him a solo. The singer was very good too! She had a powerful voice.
After concert, her cousin left and we went to a bar to eat something. We were very hungry so we ordered a pizza. She wanted to listening to music in the bar but it was so late, and the musicians had finished there.