LizWu
Kind hearted people around us Yestersay, when I was on the metro, a man with visual impairment got in at one of the stations. He was guided by a metro staff, and when he came in, the female staff in the car cabin took his arm to indicated him the direction. She asked passengers to yield a seat, and two people immediately stood up. Later on, people around him asked him his destination, so that they can help him. Later on, when he was getting off the metro, another staff was already there preparing to guide him. I am very touched by what I saw today, I saw people with kind heart, and I saw how considerate these staffs are.

Kind hearted people around us

Yesterday, when I was on the metro, a man with visual impairment got in at one of the stations.
He was guided by a metro staff member, and when he came in, the female staff in the carriage cabin took his arm to indicated him the direction to him. She asked passengers to yield give up a seat, and two people immediately stood up. Later on, people around him asked him his destination, so that they can could help him.
Later on, when he was getting off the metro, another staff member was already there preparing to guide him.
I am very touched by what I saw today,, I saw people with kind heart, and I saw how considerate these staffs are is.

<em>That is a very positive story LizWu. Nice to read it.</em>

Nice article.