Yo C
MY FAMILY Hi everyone! Today, I'm going to introduce my family to you. My family has four members: Dad, Mom, Oder Sister and me. My Dad is 55 years old. He is a retirement woker. Before He worked in the Stone company. He is my breadwinner. He brings a sence of security for everyone. I hope my future husband is too. My Mom is a primary teacher. She is 51 years old. People usually say I look like her, both the appearance and the personality. She is a recourceful woman, procured for family. And later, I want to become a woman like my mother. My Dad and Mom are living in the country. About my older sister, she is 28 years old. She graduated from Ha Noi Law University. Now, She is working for the pharmaceutical company. She is married. Her husband is a engineer in PetroVietNam. They has a princess. The baby is very lovable and perky. Now, they are living in Ha Noi. My family is very important to me because It has both a motivation and a fulcrum for me. It is the only place I want to come back when I tired. I am so happy that and I love them very much. This is my homework. Thanks for reading!

MY FAMILY

Hi everyone!
Today, I'm going to introduce my family to you. My family has four members: Dad, Mom, Oder Sister and me.
My Dad is 55 years old. He is a retired woker. Previously he worked in a stone company. He is a real breadwinner. He brings a sence of security for everyone (in the family/around him). I hope that my future husband would be just like my father.

My Mom is a primary teacher. She is 51 years old. People usually say that I look like her, both the appearance and the personality. She is a resourceful woman, procured (*) for family. I really want to become a woman like my mother as I grow up. My Dad and my Mom are now living in the country(side).
About my older sister, she is 28 years old. She graduated from Ha Noi Law University a couple of years ago. Now she is working for a pharmaceutical company. She already got married. Her husband is a engineer at PetroVietNam. They has a princess. The baby is very lovable and "perky". Now, they are all living in Ha Noi.
My family is very important to me because it gives me both motivations and fulcra. Home is the only place I want to come back whenever I am tired. I am so happy about that (?) and I love them (?) very much.

This is my homework. Thanks for reading!

Its sounds so wonderful , I wish you the best of luck and every success to you and your family.