Mana
Some Sentences Oct 6 2015 (If there’s something wrong, please correct me.) ① I went to an event at which people who is interested in Japan and want to learn Japanese get together and learn Japanese and make some friends. ② When I saw a guy trying to speak Japanese hard, I thought I was seen as like he did by other people when I spoke English. ③ There are many Asian people and restaurants in Vancouver, and good dining is only a stones throw away.
1

Some Sentences Oct 6 2015 (If there’s something wrong, please correct me.)

I went to an event at which where people who is are interested in Japan and want to learn Japanese get together and learn Japanese and make some friends.

When I saw a guy trying hard to speak Japanese hard, I thought I was seen as like he did that by other people when I spoke English.

There are many Asian people and restaurants in Vancouver, and good dining is only a stones throw away.

Great job! 

Please allow me to correct your sentences...

Some Sentences from Oct 6 2015 (If there’s something wrong, please correct me.)/(Please let me know if there are any errors)

I went to an event at which people who is interested in Japan and want to learn Japanese get together and learn Japanese and make some friends.

I recently went to an event for people that are interested in the Japanese language. The purpose of the event is for people to get together and learn about the language while making friends.

When I saw a guy trying to speak Japanese hard, I thought I was seen as like he did by other people when I spoke English.

I saw a guy trying to speak Japanese there and as I watched him speak I couldn't help think,

"Wow, maybe that's what I look like to others when I speak English."

There is a big Asian community in Vancouver so there are many asian restarants to choose from, many of them only being a stone's throw away from where I was staying.