Du
my diary 2 it's so boring. I made a plan of doing my homework but I don't want to do now. What do I do?

my diary 2

it's so boring. I made a plan of doing my homework but I don't want to do now. What do I do?

what must I do now?
I don't want to do my homework. I want to relax by reading some novels I like but I'm sure I'll spent all day to read it if I search it now. So, I can't search it now. But there is nothing for me to do. It's rain outdoor. I feel quite sad on those rainyday. It's one year more for me to leave my school. My life will through a new page. But I don't preparing enough for it. Sometimes, I admire someone had their life plan and make it true. And I tried to follow them, but I usually give up in middle of my road. I set my aim and there is something prevent I reach it. know that I'm so scare to face it. I am not brave enough to win myself. I fell off on my way and don't stand up myself. My brain say that let's stand up and go ahead but my body still so lazy to move. let's give me some advice. I want to a movement to win myself. I want to away from thing that is unuseful with me.