MANUEL
CLASSWORK: different kinds of holidays: package holiday, camping, guide tour, cruises. Nowadays, it is very easier to decide how do we want to spend your holidays, there are a lot of opportunities to choose and above all, interesting economic offers. Well, if we already know that money could be only a secondary problem, we have to decide who do we travel with and which is your option. Particularly, I will forget cruises and boats, anything that is over the sea. On the other hand, and leaving aside this little personal detail, it could be a good option, relaxing options all day with a lot of services and with the possibility to visit some very important cities or their interesting places. Camping, well, I think it is not so bad option, mainly if you are seventeen or twenty and you have a lot of friends. But if you are thinking of people only in their tents, are you wrong, the concept of camping is different, do you know how the motorhome is?, maybe the first problem can be the distance between the city centers and car parks, but the car park could be infront of the beach as well. lastly, guide tour and package holiday, are well, isn´t it? in my opinion I guess that is fine when if you are traveling to cities or places with trouble spots, but if it does not, I think the best option is get lost and enjoy.

CLASSWORK: different kinds of holidays: package holiday, camping, guide tour, cruises.

Nowadays, it is very easy to decide how to spend your holidays. There are a lot of different options to choose from and above all, interesting economic offers.
Well, if we already know that money could be only a secondary problem, we have to decide who do we travel with and what is our choice.
Typically, I will forget cruises, boats, or anything on the sea. On the other hand, after leaving out this little personal detail, it could be a good option. There are relaxing options all day and a lot of services along with the possibility of visiting some very important cities or their interesting places.
Camping, well, I think it is not so bad, mainly if you are seventeen or twenty and you have a lot of friends. But if you are thinking of people only in their tents, are you wrong? The concept of camping is different. Do you know how the motorhome is? Maybe the first problem can be the distance between the city centers and car parks, but the car parks could be in front of the beach as well.
Finally, tours and package holidays, are good, isn´t it? In my opinion, I guess that is fine if you are traveling to cities or places with troubled spots, but if it does not, I think the best option is to get lost and enjoy.