Amir
Can you interpret these sentences. -Friendship is the invisible thread running through society‚ yet its significance in our lives is‚ if anything‚ increasing.*I think this sentence is going to say our "friendship"is the thing that makes our society and communication so in our lives its significant rises in terms of anything else that can be concluded in our lives too. How do you interpret this sentence? -It is certainly the case that friendships figure prominently in both the lives in both the lives people actually lead and the ones to which they aspire. *As my understanding of this sentence‚ I think it means that "friendships' is a fact which is very important in our lives‚ because it heads the people to find their partners or the ones that they are hoping for. How do you interpret this sentence? -Some television series portray a world in which close friendships define the contours of the participants' lives: parents and children are allowed‚ at least‚ at best‚ walk- on parts. *I think some TV series are showing the true lines of their participants in which friendships can be concluded or the way the two people do the things together actually the parents have the least title as our friends and its ends up simply with walking around togetherly. * I think I didn't get the meaning so please make it clear for me‚ also was my grammar OK? Thank you so much

Can you interpret these sentences?

- Friendship is the invisible thread running through society‚ yet its significance in our lives is‚ if anything‚ increasing.*I think this sentence means our "friendship" is the thing that creates our society and its communication. So in our lives, its significance rises in terms of anything else that can be included (?) in our lives, too. How do you interpret this sentence?

- It is certainly the case that friendships figure prominently in both the lives of people who actually lead and the ones to which they aspire.
*As to my understanding of this sentence‚ I think it means that "friendships" are in fact very important in our lives because it inspires people to find their partners. How do you interpret this sentence?

- Some television series portray a world in which close friendships define the contours of the participants' lives: parents and children are allowed‚ at least‚ at best‚ walk- on parts. *I think some TV series show the true lines (?) of their participants in which friendships can be concluded like the way two people do things together. Actually, our parents have the least title compared to our friends and its ends up simply with walking around together. * I think I didn't get the meaning so please make it clear for me. Also, was my grammar OK? Thank you so much.

Can you interpret these sentences.

-Friendship is the invisible thread running through society‚ yet its significance in our lives is‚ if anything‚ increasing.*

Friendship is the invisible thread running through society - this is a metaphor which uses something else to express a cetain feeling .So, picture a sewing thread moving like a snake and binding everyone together in a society.

The meaning : Frienship is what bind/tie us together in society , yet its importance , despite of every thing else, is getting more important.

I think this sentence is going to say our "friendship"is the thing that makes our society and communication so in our lives its significant rises in terms of anything else that can be concluded in our lives too. How do you interpret this sentence?

-It is certainly the case that friendships figure prominently in both the lives in both the lives people actually lead and the ones to which they aspire.

The above is wrongly constructed. It make no sense.

It is certainly the case that friendships figure prominently - It is certainly , true to say , that frreindship play an important role/part ...

which they aspire- which they will hope to acheive

*As my understanding of this sentence‚ I think it means that "friendships' is a fact which is very important in our lives‚ because it heads the people to find their partners or the ones that they are hoping for. How do you interpret this sentence?

-Some television series portray a world in which close friendships define the contours of the participants' lives: parents and children are allowed‚ at least‚ at best‚ walk- on parts.

This sentence too doesnt make sense .Its all mixed up!

Where did you get this  ? I hope I am wrong coz there are all confusing and hard to interpret , including the 1st one , which would sound better if its ,' Friendship is like an invisible thread that runs through society and binding everyone it touches'

*I think some TV series are showing the true lines of their participants in which friendships can be concluded or the way the two people do the things together actually the parents have the least title as our friends and its ends up simply with walking around togetherly. * I think I didn't get the meaning so please make it clear for me‚ also was my grammar OK? Thank you so much

I would assume that means that though parents and children are significant impacts on people's lives, it is generally friends that leave biggest impacts and change your life more than your parents and children could (in most cases).
parents and children are allowed‚ at least‚ at best‚ walk- on parts. Actually here what does the writer mean ? It was that shapes for entire life or an other thing
Hmm.Sounds reasonable and also great!!. Thank you so much Michael for your answers.