Conchi
A new job Hello friends! I was looking for a new job for four months, and I found it the last week.I reckon when you are looking for a job a lot of time if you don't find it it's very stressful. Really, I was working in other job but I wanted changes it because I wanted improve labor conditions. For example, I wanted work more hours, I wanted earn more money. I had looking for a new job a lot of time but I am happy now. Tomorrow it was the last day in my actual job, it is so sad too, because my coworkers are good persons, they helped me when I started here. But I look forward to working in my new company. My new company is a telephone's company, I will work like engineer there. But my future job has a bad thing.It's take one hour and a half from my house. I hope the time isn't impediment. I want November come by!

A new job

Hello friends!

I was looking for a new job for four months and I found it last week. I reckon when you are looking for a job, it becomes very stressful when you don't find it for a long timel. Really, I was working at another job, but I wanted change because I wanted better labor conditions. For example, I wanted to work more hours and earn more money. I was looking for a new job for awhile, but I am happy now. Tomorrow, it will be the last day at my actual job. It is so sad, too, because my coworkers are good people. They helped me when I started there. However, I look forward to working at my new company.
My new job is at a telephone company. I will be an engineer there.
Unfortunately, my new job has one bad thing. It's one and a half hours from my house.
I hope the time isn't an impediment.
I want November to come by!