Angelo
My favourite Team I am a great fan of Juventus FC, the champion team of Italian soccer league and finalist in the last Champion's Cup. This year started not well for my team. In national Championship the squad has lost many points in the begin of tournament, it has been defeat by teams as Udinese and Napoli, and now it must recover its abitual position in the league rank. In Champion's cup, instead, despite the difficult group which had, Juve won both matches that played, the first against Manchester City (best regards to Citizens fans) and the second against Sevilla FC, and this put the squad in a good position to qualify for the next turn. I am a fan of Juventus Fc since I born, and I saw to play with black and white shirt many big players that made the story not only of the team but also of this marvellous sport: Baggio, Vialli, Del Piero, Zidane, Buffon, Nedved, Tevez, Pirlo. My favourite of all these is Del Piero, because I grew up rejoicing to his goals. I hope new young Juventus players as Pogba and Morata can emulate this great champion and bring new successes to my favourite team.

My favourite Favourite (This is the British spelling; the American spelling is Favorite) Team

I am a great fan of Juventus FC, the champion team of Italian soccer league and finalist in the last Champion's Cup. This year, started did not start well for my team. In the national Championship the squad has lost many points in the begin beginning of tournament, it has been defeat defeated by teams such as Udinese and Napoli, and now it must recover its abitual position in the league rank. In Champion's cup, instead, despite the difficult group which had, Juve won both matches that were played, the first against Manchester City (best regards to Citizens fans) and the second against Sevilla FC, and this put the squad in a good position to qualify for the next turn. I am have been a fan of Juventus Fc FC since I born, and I saw to play with black and white shirt many big players many players play in black and white shirts, that made the story not only of the team, but also of this marvellous marvelous sport: Baggio, Vialli, Del Piero, Zidane, Buffon, Nedved, Tevez, and Pirlo. My favourite (Again this is the British spelling of favourite, the American spelling is favorite. Use whichever you prefer) of all these is the players is Del Piero, because I grew up rejoicing to his every time OR each time he scored goals. I hope new young Juventus players as like Pogba and Morata can emulate this great champion and bring new successes to my favourite (Again this is the British spelling of favourite, the American spelling is favorite. Use whichever you prefer) team.

Not a bad job Angelo, I noticed a few grammar mistakes, and a few spelling mistakes. I did also mention the spelling of the British word “favourite” and the American spelling “favorite”, as an American I am used to “favorite” instead of “favourite”, but I can understand it, although some others may not, but in any case, use whichever spelling you like, it’s just something to consider. If you have any questions, please let me know. If you would like help to practice and improve your English, I’d be happy to help you!