Анастасия
I am going to go to the station My acting teacher advised did it. He said it's a best place for research emotions of meetings and partings. I should acting something from this today. After that I going to congratulation my best friend with birthday. I didn't buy a present yet. I hope do it with her today. Maybe something painter stuff. I should did it earlier :( My mom's birthday today too. And Putin's birthday. My mom's very loves this fact and often recalls this. She said something like "we have with Putin birthday today, we have to congralution". But all the same I love her. I try to put photo on site (I don't have options how say that) this evening.
1

I am going to go to the station

My acting teacher advised did it.

<em>The advice from my acting teacher did it = My acting teacher's advice did it.</em>

He said it's a the station is the best place for to research/watch emotions of meetings and partings.

I should acting something from this today. <em>??? Don't understand this sentence.</em>

After that, I am going to congratulate congratulation my best friend because it is her with birthday.

I didn't buy a present yet. I hope do it with her today. Maybe something painter painting stuff.

I should did have done it earlier :( 

It is my mom's birthday today too. And also Putin's birthday. My mom's very loves this fact very much and often recalls this.

She said something like "we have with Putin's birthday today, and we have to congratulate him congralution". But all the same I love her.
I try to put a photo on the site (I don't have options ??? how to say that) this evening.