Tearail
I love dog Dog is human beings good friend.When I was young,my grandmather took a little dog to the house .Because we need a dog to guard the structure of the building .In that time ,we were building the new house .You knnow ,in china most kids are alone ,so do I .I always rushed back home after the school to play with the dog.Because I do not have a sister or a brother.Even I really hope to have someone who had the some age with me play with me.When the dog got angry and showed its teeth because of tricks ,I would feel funny and laugh loudly.In a night ,my family went to my neighbor's home for some busness and let me alone at home . I was scared and thougt of ghosts in traditional Chinese fairy tales.Then I decided to go out and take my dog to my bed.in the end ,I fell a sleep.I did not know what happened after my my parents come back.Still today my family fed two dogs.
1

I love dog

Dog is human beings good friend./ Dogs are man's best friend ( This is how it is said in English)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/a-dog-is-a-man-s-best-friend

When I was young,my grandmather brought back a little dog( a puppy) to our house ,

because we need a dog to guard the structure of the building .

In that time ,we were building a new house .You know ,in China most kids are left alone ,so was I .

I always rushed back home after the school to play with the dog , that is because I do not have a brother or sister to play with. I also had hoped to have someone of my age to play with.

When the dog got angry and bared its teeth because of the  tricks I played on it, it looked so funny that I would laugh loudly.

In a night ,my family went to my neighbor's home for some busness and let me alone at home .

One night, when my family went to the neighbour's house for some reasons,I was left alone at home

I was scared and thought of ghosts like those in traditional Chinese fairy tales.

Then I decided to go out and take my dog back to my bed.

Finally ,I fell asleep.

I did not know what happened after my parents came back.  Today my family still keep two dogs.

I love dogs

Dogs are is human being's good friend.When I was young,my grandmother grandmather brought took a little dog to the house .Because we need a dog to guard the structure of the building .In At that time ,we were building the new house .You know ,in china most kids are alone ,so do I .I always rushed back home after the school to play with the dog.Because I do not have a sister or a brother.Even If really hoped to have someone of who had the some age with me play with me.When the dog got angry and showed its teeth because of tricks ,I would feel funny and laugh loudly.In a At night ,my family went to my neighbor's house home for some business and left let me alone at home . I was scared and thought of ghosts in traditional Chinese fairy tales.Then I decided to go out and take my dog to my bed.in the end ,I fell asleep.I did not know what happened after my my parents came come back.Still today my family feeds fed two dogs.

Tearail
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Japanese (Okinawan), Korean
Learning Language
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Japanese (Okinawan), Korean