Lenka
Learning a new language When the vast majority of people, that I have heard of, are learning English through drill and memorisation. We have to say that it is a misleading conception. I probably suggest to go online and check all the options available for them. For instance, doing online tests, reading many materials, doing exersices. It is maybe said boldly, but you do not want to spent your money on something that is so important and essential to your future job career and make it useless. In recennt days, scientist are making such profound discoveries that may lead to acquiring a language very fast. For example in six months. What do you think about that? Is it a lot of time to enhance a new skill? I would go for "no". You do not have to understand perfectly what is going on, it is important to grab a gist of what is going on. What the learning in the next few years will be like? In my point of view, it would be home-classed. Internet is an enormous invention throughout human's history. So the next few years we are going to balance the variety of options which will be given to us such as learning via audiobooks. Learning a new language is a business and you have to admit to that. Do you recall how much money have you paid for courses which promise you to do better in speaking, writing or even vocabulary. Enrolment in the course which was taken by your friend many years ago, it is not neseccerly the best way how to proceed these matters. I have watched a video of guy who can speaks many language and he achieved that throught movies. The best way how to learn a foreign language its to how fun with that. If you are interested in documentaries go and watch the documentaries. Or if you are a nerd, who likes to read scientific studies, go for that. It is up to you. Do not use your friend's method because it could be worthless. Instead of that use your own methodology. Feel free to corret this text. Thank you in advance.

Learning a new language

The vast majority of people, that I have heard of, are learning English through drill and memorisation. We have to say that it is a misleading conception. I probably suggest to go online and check all the options available for them. For instance, doing online tests, reading many materials, doing exercises.

It is maybe said boldly, but you do not want to spent your money on something that is so important and essential to your future job career and make it useless.

In recent days, scientists are making such profound discoveries that may lead to acquiring a language very fast. For example in six months. What do you think about that?
Is it a lot of time to enhance a new skill?

I would go for "no". You do not have to understand perfectly what is going on, it is important to grab a gist of what is going on.

What the learning in the next few years will be like?
In my point of view, it would be home-classed. Internet is an enormous invention throughout human history. So the next few years we are going to balance the variety of options which will be given to us such as learning via audiobooks.

Learning a new language is a business and you have to admit to that. Do you recall how much money have you paid for courses which promise you to do better in speaking, writing or even vocabulary. Enrolment in the course which was taken by your friend many years ago, it is not necessarily the best way how to proceed these days.

I have watched a video of a guy who can speak many languages and he achieved that through movies. The best way how to learn a foreign language its to have fun with it. If you are interested in documentaries go and watch the documentaries. Or if you are a nerd, who likes to read scientific studies, go for that. It is up to you. Do not use your friend's method because it could be worthless. Instead of that use your own methodology.

Feel free to corret this text. Thank you in advance.