Mathieu
Language I would like to change of language at the university but I am not sure about that. I am learning German and Spanish and I would like to change Spanish for English because I don't like Spanish that much. I have always liked English and I know that it will be useful in my future career. Even though my skills in this language are pretty good, I will learn how to write properly in English. Furthermore, I will have literature class and I have been dreaming about that for a very long time so it will be a great opportunity for me to realise my dream. On the other hand, I spent two years for learning Spanish and I would lose what I learned. Moreover, Spanish is always useful to know because because almost all the South America and all the Central America speak Spanish. However, I want to work in Europe, where there is only one country with Spanish as official language.

I would like to change of the language I study at the university but I am not sure about that. I am learning German and Spanish, and I would like to change from Spanish for to English because I don't like Spanish that much. I have always liked English and I know that it will be useful in my future career. Even though my skills in this language are pretty good, I will and want to learn how to write properly in English. Furthermore, I will have literature class and I have been dreaming about that for a very long time, so it will be a great opportunity for me to realise realize my dream. On the other hand, I spent two years for learning Spanish and I would lose what I learned. Moreover, Spanish is always useful to know because because almost all the of South America and all the of Central America speak Spanish. However, I want to work in Europe, where there is only one country with Spanish as official language.

Not a bad job at all Mathieu, there were just a few minor corrections that I made, I also need to add a few words to some of your sentences, so the context could be better understood. But, overall you did a very nice job, and your command of the English language is very, very good from what I can see. Please let me know if you have any questions, and if you would like help to practice and improve your English skills, I’d be happy to help you!