Kim Jeong Uk
My friends got married Myung Jun and Da Yoon, My friends from high school, got married last Saturday. They've been together for more than 8 years. I'm a close friend of Myung Jun, but I'm not very close to Da Yoon. Myung Jun is in our gang where I've got 9 close friends from high school. We sometimes get together to hang out or play soccer. Back in high school where we had spent 3 years together, there were some couples in my class. All of them broke up after they went off to university except for Myung Jun and Da yoon, which made their wedding look more wonderful. Like other couples out there, they had hard times too, but they finally succeeded to tie the knot. It was special because a lot of classmates I hadn't seen in years came to the wedding to bless the marriage.

My friends got married

Myung Jun and Da Yoon - my friends from high school - got married last Saturday; they've been together for more than 8 years. I'm a close friend of Myung Jun, but I'm not very close to Da Yoon. Myung Jun is in our gang, which has 9 of my close friends from high school. We sometimes get together to hang out or play soccer.

Back in high school - where we had spent 3 years together - there were some couples in my class. All of them broke up after they went off to university except for Myung Jun and Da yoon, which made their wedding look more wonderful. Like other couples out there, they had hard times too, but they finally succeeded in tying the knot. It was special because a lot of my classmates that I hadn't seen in years came to the wedding to bless the marriage.

Really good job! Just watch out for punctuation ^^ 

My friends got married

Myung Jun and Da Yoon, My friends from high school, got married last Saturday. They've been together for more than 8 years. I'm a close friend of Myung Jun, but I'm not very close to Da Yoon. Myung Jun is in our gang where I've got 9 close friends from high school. We sometimes get together to hang out or play soccer. Back in high school where we had spent 3 years together, there were some couples in my class. All of them broke up after they went off to university except for Myung Jun and Da yoon, which made their wedding look more wonderful. Like other couples out there, they had hard times too, but they finally succeeded in tying the knot. It was special because a lot of classmates I hadn't seen in years came to the wedding to give their best wishes for the marriage.

<em>Well written!</em>