Isabel
Correct my text please. Multitasking Whether studies show that multitask kills neurons, produced by stress, puts your life and health at risk, lowers your Intelligence Quotient, and decreases grey matter. Multitaskers should reflect and enjoy gaps in their life, enjoy their family, do one thing at a time, to enhance the quality of life and more generally to a better society. Thank you.
1

Correct my text please.

Multitasking

Whether Studies show indicate that multitasking kills neurons, produces by stress, puts shortens your lifespan, and put one's health at risk. Further it lowers your Intelligence Quotient, and decreases grey matter.

Multitaskers We should stop multitasking reflect and enjoy gaps in their more in life. enjoy their Spend more time with family, focus on do one thing at a time, to enhance the Quality of life will be enhanced and more generally to resulting in a better society.

Thank you.

Correct my text please.

Multitasking

Whether Studies show that multitasking kills neurons, produces by stress, puts your life and health at risk, lowers your Intelligence Quotient <em>(it's more natural to say IQ)</em>, and decreases grey matter. To enhance their quality of life and more generally to create a better society, multitaskers should reflect and enjoy gaps pauses in their lives, enjoy their family, and do one thing at a time. 

Thank you.

Good text!