Francisco Rodriguez
Company profile greetings EVOO = extra virgin olive oil Our company are mainly a copacker of our customer brands. The best olive oil only deserves the best package, so it is a bad customer and quality compromise if you have a very good extra virgin olive oil and you packing it in plastic or glass, where the benefits and properties of the olive oil will be lost in a few months. Companies like Deoleo, Todolivo, Biofuture, Antico, Soleou are begin to react because after a few months (2-4) a EVOO lost the extra virgin condition, and these cases has been detected by the US FDA in recent times; the best packing for the olive oil its the package that not allow the oxidation and light; only tetra pak aseptic its available for that for 36 months. Also we have our own brand for the customer that wants to start step by step and we can to do a purchasing management of package, diferents oils, etc. In Organic Olive OIl (BIO EVOO) this packing its a added value becase the BIO and ECO consumer prefers a biodegradable and recyclable packages rather than plastic or glass. However, we can pack for you or sell any oil in any package or in bulk. Recently we are start to pack a blends oil (49%sunflower-51% pomace oil) or BIO Blend (49% sunflower BIO-51% EVOO BIO) please visit our website and any questions do not hesitate to contact us. attached you a pdf file with a very lively presentation thanks