Carlos Suárez
The B.G. The Bilderberg Group was set up in 1954 by a Polish political advisor. Its main goal was to help to normalize the relationship between some European countries and the United States, which was not the best at that time due to the Marshall Plan. Some European Prime Ministers attended that first meeting and tried to come to an agreement on a common policy together with the United States against Russia and the comunism. It is said that behind that Polish advisor were some very important entrepeneurs worried about their business. Since that year this group has gathered on a yearly basis and the most influential people in the world, including some Presidents of the United States and some European kings, have attended these meetings. The press have never been allowed to be present at the meetings, which has made this group more mysterious and its intentions unclear. The Bilderberg Group is said to have been ruling the world's economy since many years ago. Due to this, they were accused of provoking the economic crisis of 2008, which left many people unemployed.

The B.G.

The Bilderberg Group was set up in 1954 by a Polish political advisor. Its main goal was to help to normalize the relationship between some European countries and the United States, which was not the best at that time due to the Marshall Plan. Some European Prime Ministers attended that first meeting and tried to come to an agreement on a common policy together with the United States against Russia and the communism. It is said that behind that Polish advisor were some very important entrepeneurs worried about their business.

Since that year this group has gathered on a yearly basis and the most influential people in the world, including some Presidents of the United States and some European kings, have attended these meetings. The press have never been allowed to be present at the meetings, which has made this group more mysterious and its intentions unclear. The Bilderberg Group is said to have been ruling the world's economy for many years. Due to this, they have been accused of provoking the economic crisis of 2008, which left many people unemployed.

This is very well-written and shows very good knowledge of the English language. I added a paragraph break where you switch from past to present perfect tense. I also changed the tense of a couple sentences in the second paragraph to the present perfect tense in order to be consistent with the other sentences.

The B.G.

The Bilderberg Group was set up in 1954 by a Polish political advisor. Its main goal was to help to normalize the relationship between some European countries and the United States, which was not the best at that time due to the Marshall Plan. Some European Prime Ministers attended that first meeting and tried to come to an agreement on a common policy together with the United States against Russia and the comunism. It is said that behind that Polish advisor were some very important entrepeneurs worried about their business. Since that year this group has gathered on a yearly basis and the most influential people in the world, including some Presidents of the United States and some European kings, have attended these meetings. The press has never been allowed to be present at the meetings, which has made this group more mysterious and its intentions unclear. The Bilderberg Group is said to have been ruling the world's economy since many years ago. Due to this, they were accused of provoking the economic crisis of 2008, which left many people unemployed.

<em>[Excellent grammar.  Another group that some people suspect is running the world is the Trilateral Commission.  It would be hard for me to believe that any one group has that much influence.  Just my opinion.]</em>