paste
hello, someone to check my personal profile, please? Actuary. Regular member of the College d'Actuaris de Catalunya. Insurance broker qualified. Professional with over 25 years of experience in the financial, actuarial, consulting, prevision, pensions and profit benefits. Member of the committee of pensions and social previsiuos pensions and actuarial standards committee of the College d'Actuaris de Catalunya. Opened, dynamic, methodical and organized person.
1

hello, will someone to check my personal profile, please?

Actuary. Regular member of the College d'Actuaris de Catalunya.
Qualified Insurance broker.

Professional with over 25 years of experience in the finance financial, actuarial science, consulting, prevention (Is "prevention" what you mean? Maybe loss prevention or fraud prevention? Loss prevention is a fancy way to say security guard. Fraud prevention is the prevention of the unauthorized use of something.) prevision, pensions and profit benefits.

Member of the committee of pensions and social previsiuos pensions and actuarial standards committee of the College d'Actuaris de Catalunya.

Opened, dynamic, methodical and organized person.

Hi Ben, thanks for your information. When i talk with "prevention", in this sense, the meaning is not loos or fraud prevention. The sense, is invest and saving to long term for retirement. I decided to remove this term, and maintaining "profit benefits". My reviset text, now Is: Actuary. Regular member of the Col·legi d'Actuaris de Catalunya. Qualified Insurance broker. Professional with over 25 years of experience in financial sector, actuarial science, consulting, pensions and profit benefits. Member of pension committee and actuarial standards committee in the Col·legi d'Actuaris de Catalunya. Open, dynamic, methodical and organized Best regards. do you mind continue with another part in my CV?