Hatem
when do you knew that you begin to improve the language which you learn ?? I knew that there are a lot of signs show you to what extent you improve in learning language but i think one of the most important sign is that when you begin to think in language you learn while speaking without trying to think in it in your native language then try to translate it to the language you learn ...in other words if you begin spontaneously to express what you want to say without thinking in it in your native language and think directly in language you learn I can say that you are really on right way .
2

When do you know that you are beginning to improve in the language that you are learning?

I know that there are a lot of signs that show you to what extent you are improving in learning a language, but I think one of the most important signs is when you begin to think in the language you are learning while speakinging it without trying to think in in your native language, then try to translate it to the language you're learning. In other words, if you begin to spontaneously express what you want to say without thinking it in your native language, but thinking directly in the language you are learning, I think you are really on the right path.

When do you knew that you begin to improve the language which you learn ??

I knew that there are a lot of signs show you to what extent you improve in learning language but i think one of the most important sign is that when you begin to think in language you learn while speaking without trying to think in it in your native language then try to translate it to the language you learn, so in other words if you begin spontaneously to express what you want to say without thinking in it in your native language and think directly in language you learn I can say that you are really on right way.