Leandro
About Travel 1 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- IELTS Speaking Part One: ----------------------------------------------------------------------- - Have you been to many foreign countries? What was your favourite? Why? Yes, I have. I went three times to USA, once to Canada and once to Argentina. I really enjoyed my trip to Canada, the country is pleasant and welcoming. Especially in Quebec region, where there is a very rich culture, like historical buildings, street artists who plays classical music, blues, jazz and so on. Inside the Notre Dame cathedral I had a breathtaking view. Albeit the food is average. The people in Canada are very polite. - Which countries would you like to visit? (Why?) I would like traveling to europe. If I had a choice, I would like to visit some countries such as England, Portugal, Italy, Spanish and Portugal. I've never gone to Europe, because of this I intend to traveling there as soon as possible (when I have sufficient money!); - Do you think your hometown is a good place for a holiday? (Why do you say that? What would you recommend that tourists do there?) No, I don't recommend it, definitely. My city is so boring for spending holidays. Here there is not good things for have fun. It Is an old city, with elderly people. Due to this, we don't have good places for young people enjoy. Despite that, we have good restaurants here. - What do you usually do with your summer holidays? (Why do you choose to do that?) I usually go to a nearby town. Near from Limeira, there is a group of cities called circuit of waters. These cities has a pleasant climate all year long, they are colder than cities from my region. Also, I like to go to the beach too. And sometimes, I travel abroad. - When is the next national holiday in your country? (Have you decided what you will do?) It is on next October 12th. I can't travel, I'm sure I'll work. But, if I could travel, I would like to go to a small town near from here, called "Serra Negra" (black mountain). This city is much known by its leather production. There, we can find out good prices for leather clothes. Also, the the city is in the top of the mountains and has a cold and windy weather.

About Travel 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
IELTS Speaking Part One:

- Have you been to many foreign countries? What was your favourite? Why?
Yes, I have. I went three times to USA, once to Canada and once to Argentina. I really enjoyed my trip to Canada, the country is pleasant and

welcoming. Especially in Quebec region, where there is a very rich culture, like historical buildings, street artists who plays classical music,

blues, jazz and so on. Inside the Notre Dame cathedral I had a breathtaking view. Albeit the food is average. The people in Canada are very polite.

- Which countries would you like to visit? (Why?)
I would like traveling to europe. If I had a choice, I would like to visit some countries such as England, Portugal, Italy, Spanish and Portugal.

I've never gone to Europe, because of this I intend to traveling there as soon as possible (when I have sufficient money!);

- Do you think your hometown is a good place for a holiday? (Why do you say that? What would you recommend that tourists do there?)
No, I definitely don't recommend it. My city is so boring for spending holidays. Here there aren't good things for have fun. It is an old city,

with elderly people. Due to this, we don't have good places for young people to enjoy. Despite that, we have good restaurants here.

- What do you usually do with your summer holidays? (Why do you choose to do that?)
I usually go to a nearby town. Near from Limeira, there is a group of cities called circuit of waters. These cities have a pleasant climate all year

long, they are colder than cities from my region. Also, I like to go to the beach too. And sometimes, I travel abroad.

- When is the next national holiday in your country? (Have you decided what you will do?)
It is on next October 12th. I can't travel, I'm sure I'll work. But, if I could travel, I would like to go to a small town near here, called

"Serra Negra" (black mountain). This city is much known by its leather production. There, we can find out good prices for leather clothes. Also, the

the city is at the top of the mountains and has a cold and windy weather.