Katya
On Friendship To my mind, friendship is one of the most precious in life. Sincere friendship is truly a pricelles gift. I completely agree that we all need friendship. Friendship man without feeings of loneliness. Of cource true friend will always in difficult times.If we want friends, we ourselves must be friendly, sincere and careful. In fact, the only way to have a friend is to be the one.

On Friendship

I feel friendship is one of the most precious aspects of life. Sincere friendship is truly a priceless gift.
I completely agree that we all need friendship. Friendship alleviates feelings of loneliness.
Of course, a true friend will always be there in difficult times. If we want friends, we ourselves must be friendly, sincere and careful. In fact, the only way to have a friend is to be the one.

On Friendship

To my mind, friendship is one of the most precious things in life. Sincere friendship is truly a priceless gift.
I completely agree that we all need friendship. Friendship means being without feeings of loneliness.
Of cource a true friend will always be there in difficult times. If we want friends, we ourselves must be friendly, sincere and careful. In fact, the only way to have a friend is to be the one<em>.</em>

<em>[Good work.]</em>

On Friendship

To my mind, friendship is one of the most precious thing in life. A sincere friendship is truly a priceless gift.
I completely agree that we all need friendship. Friendship man without feelings of loneliness.
Of course a true friend will always be here in during difficult times. If we want to get new friends, we ourselves must be friendly, sincere and careful. In fact, the only way to have a friend is to be the same one.