Maria Jose
To learn English Grammar is very important but I know people that write very well but don't understand the listening. This people know many English words but they can't speak. Today teachers say that is most important to study sentences, not words because in the sentences, the meaning of the words depend of the context and whe you're studying a sentence you learn the words. You can read and write easily but when you travel is better you can speak, you can speak and understand people. Have a nice day! Thanks for your corrections.
1

To learn English

Grammar is very important but I know people that who write very well but don't understand the listening what they hear. This These people know many English words but they can't speak.
Today teachers say that it is most important to study sentences, not rather than words because in the sentences, the meanings of the words depend of on the context and whe you're studying a sentence you learn the words.
You can read and write easily but when you travel it is better if you can speak, you can speak and understand people.
Have a nice day!
Thanks for your corrections.

1

To learn English

Grammar is very important but I know people that write very well but don't understand when listening. These people know many English words but they can't speak.
Today teachers say that it is most important to study sentences, not words because in the sentences, the meaning of the words depend on the context and when you're studying a sentence you learn the words.
You can read and write easily but when you travel it is better if you can speak, then you can speak and understand people.
Have a nice day!
Thanks for your corrections.

(Speaking a new language is tough, but you are right it is very important!)