Aurea
JOSÉ DE ECHEGARAY The wave of the Spanish Nobel began in 1904 with a Literature Nobel to José Echegaray. The curious thing is that in addition to being a mathematician, engineer and politician he was playwright, and he was criticide for literaty, especially, for the "Generación el 98" which didn't conceive him extraordinary. He succeeded in the all subjects where he was involved.

JOSÉ DE ECHEGARAY

The wave of the Spanish Nobel wave began in 1904 with a Literature Nobel Prize awarded to José Echegaray. The curious thing is that, in addition to being a mathematician, engineer and politician, he was playwright, and He was criticide criticized for by literary critics, especially, for the "Generación el 98" which didn't conceive him as extraordinary. He succeeded in the all subjects where in which he was involved.

JOSÉ DE ECHEGARAY

The Spanish Nobel Prize wave began in 1904 with a Literature Nobel Prize awarded to José Echegaray. The curious thing is that in addition to being a mathematician, engineer and politician he was a playwright, and he was criticized for literary critics, especially, for the "Generación el 98" which they didn't conceive him of as extraordinary. He succeeded in the all subjects where he was involved.

(What an inspiring person!  Thanks for sharing this information.)