Ольга
There is the golden autumn is in my town! Hi,dear! There is the golden autumn is in my town! The trees like from a fairy tale! The sun plays with leafs. But me sad despite of this magnificence. I would like some heat. A little of heat of human communication, understanding, care and, of course. a little love. Today I would like to write you. Do you like the autumn? I want bring you a cup of tea and wrap yourself in a warm blanket and watch a good old film. Together. You and me. With best regards
1

There is the golden autumn is (you don't need is twice) in my town!

Hi, dear! There is the golden autumn is in my town! The trees like from a fairy tale! The sun plays with leafs leaves. But me I am sad despite of use despite by itself, not "despite of" this magnificence. I would like some heat. A little of heat of human communication, understanding, care and, of course, a little love. Today I would like to write to you. Do you like the autumn? I want to bring you a cup of tea and wrap yourself in a warm blanket and watch a good old film. Together. You and me. With best regards

1

There is the golden autumn is in my town!

Hi,dear! There is the golden autumn is in my town! The trees are like they are from a fairy tale! The sun plays with leafs leaves. But me I am sad despite of this magnificence. I would like some heat. A little of heat of human communication, understanding, care and, of course.a little love. Today I would like to write to you. Do you like the autumn? I want to bring you a cup of tea, and wrap yourself in a warm blanket, and watch a good old film (movie could be used here instead of film). Together. You and me I. With best regards.

There is the golden autumn in my town!

Hi,dear! There is the golden autumnin my town! The trees like from a fairy tale! The sun plays with leaves But I am sad despite this magnificence. I would like some heat. A little of heat of human communication, understanding, care and, of course. a little love. Today I would like to write to you. Do you like the autumn? I want to bring you a cup of tea and wrap you in a warm blanket and watch a good old film. Together. You and me. With best regards

Really nice, I liked reading this!