Ester
Some memories of my early girlhood I have some memories of my early girlhood. When I went to the school I used to watch horror films. I have always been afraid of Freedy Kruger and Chuky doll, both of them made my flesh creep. I couldn't sleep because I had terrible nightmares and my mind was very scares. I was terrified of darkness and I didn't sleep alone. I used imagine that there were frightening animals understand my bed, I was terror-stricken at this she. I walked silently towards the door and I was shivering with fear. I could listen to noiseless footsteeps and strange people scream around me. I always prayed to God to save me and watch sunrise. In face, I prefere to watch romantic comedys because this kind of films tries to make the audience laugh and combines a love storie. It' s so enterteining

Some memories of my early girlhood

I have some memories of my early girlhood.
When I went to the school I used to watch horror films.
I have always been afraid of Freedy Kruger and Chuky doll, both of them made my flesh creep.
I couldn't sleep because I had terrible nightmares and I was very scared.
I was terrified of the darkness and I didn't sleep alone.
I used to imagine that there were frightening animals under my bed, I was terror-stricken at this she.
I walked silently towards the door and I was shivering with fear.
I could listen to noiseless footsteps and hear strange people scream around me.
I always prayed to God to save me and watched the sunrise.
In face, I prefer to watch romantic comedies because these kinds of films try to make the audience laugh and have a love story. It' s so entertaining.