jill coconut‘
Live and learn by eye-travelling. Finally, I went to beijing, which is a city I'd been dreaming of visiting as soon as I' ve begun to live in China. As I had pictured before, full of historical stuff, undoubtedly the symbol of China. Every corner seem to have its own story. No much westernised influence. Also, generally the environment is cleaner beyond expected, the residents are obedient the public rules as well. For me, it's like advanced version of Nanjing, similar occurence that either of them have been capital of China. But Beijing is more developed as the current one. Even though most of the things are within expectation. The most impressed experience must be the night I was way heading hotel on an overpass road and the picture with particles of air pollution sparked with lights from light stands beside two sides aling the way. Kind of like nothern lights of Chinese version. How amazing! Came from negatively manual reasons but it's literally rare happening. Wish I could explore more within China then share from my point of view!
1

Live and learn by sightseeing.

Finally, I went to Beijing, which is a city I'd been dreaming of visiting as soon as I began to live in China.

As I had pictured before, it's full of historical stuff and undoubtedly the symbol of China. Every corner seems to have its own story. Not much westernised influence.

Also, generally the environment is cleaner than expected, the residents are obedient the public rules as well.

For me, it's like an advanced version of Nanjing, a similarity is that both of them have been capital of China. But Beijing is more developed as the current capital.

Even though most of the things are within expectation. The most impressive experience must be the night I was heading to the hotel on an overpass road and the picture with particles of air pollution sparked with lights from light stands beside two sides along the way. Kind of like the Chinese version of northern lights.

How amazing! <em>Came from negatively manual reasons but it's literally rare happening (Could you write this in a different way? I don't understand this idea.)</em>. Wish I could explore more within China and then share from my point of view!