Елизавета
My attempts to interpret the text Max Beerbohm is an English well-known essayist, critic and caricaturist. I'd like to speak about one of his works "Seeing people off". This story is about a man who is seeing off his old friend. At the station he meets an ex-actor, Huber Le Ros. He sees off a young woman. There are tears in his eyes. The narrator asks him about the woman and his work as an actor. Le Ros explains that a young woman isn't his daughter. He even doesn't know her. She has been his client. Now he work for a company which supplies friends to American. He just has played his role. The narrator asks Le Ros to teach him express feelings. In this story we see the difference of how people can show their feelings. One can't say a word to goodbye, but another do it so easily and without any difficulties despite he sees the person for the first time. And we can see that the same things happen in a real life. I think the narrator has made the right choice to take a course. He won't so shy and become opener. I consider that Max Beerbohm calls us not to hide our feelings but teel people, ecpesially friends, how we love them and appreciate.

My attempts to interpret the text

Max Beerbohm is a English well-known English essayist, critic and caricaturist. I'd like to speak about one of his works ,"Seeing people off".
The story is about a man who is seeing off his old friend. At the station he meets an ex-actor, Huber Le Ros. He seeing off a young woman. There are tears in his eyes. The narrator asks him about the woman and his work as an actor. Le Ros explains that the young woman isn't his daughter. He doesnt even knows her well. She has been his client. Now he work for a company which supplies friends to American??. He just has to played his role. The narrator asks Le Ros to teach him how to express feelings.
In this story, we see the differences in how different people  show their feelings.A person can find it hard to say goodbye, despite the fact they have only just met,  while another can do it so easily and without any difficulties . And we can see these happening in a real life.
I think the narrator has made the right choice to take a course in acting from him. He won't so shy and become unreserved
I think that Max Beerbohm is telling us not to suppress our feelings ,and that we should show our feelings , especially towards our friends, and how we should show our love and appreciation for them .