王旭阳
holiday October 1st is National day in China, so we have a week off to have a rest. I travelled to Xian. It's a city of ancient. I came to there with my boyfriend and his friends. I am very happy to be with them. I think it is very happy as if we stay with friends. It is bored lonely. We visited to 鼓楼(I cant say that in English). it's so magnificent. I just lose myself. I like the old Chinese. like 城墙,鼓楼,脸谱(Ithink I should work hard) . I like ancient Chinese elements. I am proud of China. my mother country. welcome to China. if you like China. you cant miss it.

holiday

October 1st was a National day in China, so we had a week off to have a rest. I travelled to Xian. It's an ancient city. I went there with my boyfriend and his friends. I enjoyed hanging out with them. ??(I think it is very happy as if we stay with friends. It is bored lonely.)?? We visited 鼓楼(I can't say that in English) it's so magnificent. I just lose myself. I like the old Chinese. like 城墙,鼓楼,脸谱(I think I should work hard) . I like ancient Chinese elements. I am proud of China. my mother country. welcome to China. if you like China. you cant miss it.