Sergio
Football Match It was much time ago that I went to a football match. Last Saturday I have the opportunity of attending one. The match faced two competetive teams. Both are playing in the first spanish football league. Despite the match was not too brilliant, I spent a good time with my cousin and we didn´t stop of laughing. I hope to repeat these moments as soon as I can !

Football Match

It was a long much time ago that I went to a football match. Last Saturday I had have the opportunity to go to one of attending one.
The match faced two competitive competetive teams. (EDIT: The two teams that played were very competitive.) Both play are playing in the premier first Sspanish football league.
Despite the fact that the match was not too brilliant, I spent a good time with my cousin and we didn´t stop of laughing.
I hope to repeat these moments as soon as I can ! (EDIT: I hope to have more moments like these.)

-----------------

Hola Sergio - hope that helps! Thanks, Ed

Football Match

It was a long time ago that I went to a football match. Last Saturday I had the opportunity of attending one.
The match faced off two competetive teams. Both are playing in the first Spanish football league.
I hope to repeat these moments as soon as I can!

<em>[Good job.]</em>