Marcell Santos
Capsules and Hotels As I always say, I'm studying English a lot. First of all because English is such a cool language and second because when I become fluent It will open new ways to have quality of life (which I don't have at this moment). One of mine sources to study is a DVD named English Today which I have been watching every day when I'm moving from my home to my work and when I'm backing to home again. It's a very interesting DVD because they teaching grammar, conversation and I can practice all my skills at the same time. I saw an episode last week in which people were explaining about a Hotel located in China where people use to sleep in a kind of capsule instead to sleep in a tradicional bed. It sounds me cool because they said that capsule has everything that a person needs to feel confortable. Therefore the Hotel can accomodate more guests because the capsules are smaller than the tradicional beds of course. I really would like to know this kind of Hotel someday. Who knows in the future?
1

Capsules and Hotels

As I always say, I'm studying English a lot. First of all because English is such a cool language and second because when I become fluent It will open new ways to have quality of life (which I don't have at this moment).

One of my sources to study is a DVD named English Today, which I have been watching every day when I'm moving from my home to my work and when I'm returning home again. It's a very interesting DVD because they teach grammar, conversation and I can practice all my skills at the same time.

I saw an episode last week in which people were explaining about a hotel located in China where people use to sleep in a kind of capsule instead to sleeping in a tradicional bed. It sounds me cool to me because they said that each capsule has everything that a person needs to feel confortable. Therefore the hotel can accomodate more guests because the capsules are smaller than the tradicional beds, of course.

I really would like to know this kind of hotel someday. Who knows about the future?

<em>[Good job.]</em>