PayneJoe
The first informal chat with my first foreign language teacher Two day ago,I got to know ITALKI through google and book a trial lesson of Kim who's very warm and friendly ,a native British. I rarely spoke English out ,though I had been learning English in school times. I couldn't express my mind thoroughly and accurately when I was chatting with her.As encouraging as she could be when talking with me. I got to know that she was mixed-blood ,gone to many countries in Asia years ago.And she warmly advised that I shall go to England in summer when the whether would be perfect for travel. She proposed some alternaltives on the her lessons so that I could choose one on my own. I had made many spoken errors in the 30mins' conversation,but she could still catch my mind in some point.It would have been perfect if she had correct them in time.Because time wouldn't permite her to do that,I shall speak and practice more as she say I am looking forward to the coming lessons.Good day~

The first informal chat with my first foreign language teacher

Two days ago,I (got to know about / discovered) ITALKI through google, and booked a trial lesson of with Kim, who's very warm and friendly , ; a native of Great Britian.

I rarely spoke English out (during our conversation) ,though I had been (learning / studying) English in school times. I couldn't express my (mind / thoughts) thoroughly and accurately when I was chatting with her. , as encouraging as she could be was when talking with me. I got to know that she was mixed-blood ,gone to and had visited many countries in Asia, many years ago.And She warmly advised that I shall should go to England in the summer when the whether would be perfect for travel. She proposed some alternaltives on the her lessons so that I could choose one on my own. I had made many spoken speaking errors in the 30mins' minute conversation,but she could still (catch my mind in some point / understand my points).It would have been perfect if she had corrected them in time. Because time wouldn't permite her to do that, I shall speak and practice more as she (says / advises / directs / suggests).

I am looking forward to the coming lessons.Good day~