Carlos Suárez
Biography Agatha Mary Clarissa Miller, also known as Agatha Christie, was a very famous British detective stories writer. She came from a middle class family and was given private education until she was in her teens. Later on she went to Paris, where she continued with her studies. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair At Styles, was published during World War 1, when she was working as a nurse. In this novel she introduced for the first time the Hercule Poirot character, which together with Miss Marple were her most famous personages. She was so shocked by the failure of her first marriage that she got depressed and went missing for eleven days. After this time she was found in a hotel, where she had checked in under the name of one of her husband's lovers. Apparently, she was suffering from amnesia. In 1930 she married the archaeologist Max Mallowan, with whom she spent long periods of time in Irak and Siria. During her stay there she got inspiration to write some novels like Death On The Nile and Murder In Mesopotamia. Her books have been translated into at least 103 different languages, which can only be compared to William Shakespeare and The Bible.

Biography

Agatha Mary Clarissa Miller, also known as Agatha Christie, was a very famous British detective stories writer. She came from a middle class family and was given private education until she was in her teens. Later on she went to Paris, where she continued with her studies. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair At Styles, was published during World War 1, when she was working as a nurse. In this novel she introduced for the first time the Hercule Poirot character, which together with Miss Marple were her most famous personages. She was so shocked by the failure of her first marriage that she got depressed and went missing for eleven days. After this time she was found in a hotel, where she had checked in under the name of one of her husband's lovers. Apparently, she was suffering from amnesia. In 1930 she married the archaeologist Max Mallowan, with whom she spent long periods of time in Irak and Siria. During her stay there she got inspiration to write some novels like Death On The Nile and Murder In Mesopotamia. Her books have been translated into at least 103 different languages, which can only be compared to William Shakespeare and The Bible.