Анастасия
It was so a long day I'm visited a dentist this morning. It's was a normal semiannual inspection, but suddenly the doctor founde a tooth in very bad state. It's was so long, so hard and so expensive. And I need to visit his again tomorrow. After this I almost too late to interview. Trainsheep day will be in monday and its result me employ, I hope. In the evening was a training, we repeat same strikes, so I was boring. Maybe I need a some rest of this.
1

It Was Such a Long Day

I visited the dentist this morning. It was a regular semiannual dental check-up, but suddenly the dentist found a tooth in a very bad state. It was so long, so hard and so expensive. Tomorrow I need to visit him again.
After this I was almost too late for an interview. The traineeship day will be on Monday and hopefully they will employ me.
In the evening I went to a training, we did the same exercises, so I was bored. Maybe I need to have some rest.

It was so such a long day today

I'm visited went to the a dentist this morning. It's was a my normal semiannual half-yearly inspection, but suddenly the doctor founde a tooth that was in very bad state. It's was so long, so hard and so expensive. I was there for so long, it wasn't a comfortable visit and it was very expensive and I need to visit his him again tomorrow. 

After this I was almost too late to for an interview. Trainsheep My trial shift day will be in on monday and its result me employ, I hope hopefully they'll employ me.
In the evening was a training, ¿we repeat same strikes?, so I was boring it was boring. Maybe I need a some rest of from this.

It was so such a long day

I'm visited a the dentist this morning. It's was a normal semiannual inspection, but suddenly the doctor founde a tooth in very bad state. It's was so long, so hard and so expensive. And I need to visit his him again tomorrow.
After this I was almost too late to an interview. Trainsheep day Training will be in on monday and its result me employ it will result in me being employed, I hope.
In the evening there was a training, we repeated the same strikes, so I was boring bored. Maybe I need a some rest of this.