Cristina Bautista
See again my friend Hi! On the next days, I am going to see my old friend again, Her name is Pamela. She is come from Villa hermosa Tabasco, México, She was living there abot 5 years, I suposse. I feel nervous because I have not seen her about 4 years. Can you give me some advice about what to do? Thanks!
1

See again my friend

Hi!

On the next days, I am going to see my old friend again, Her name is Pamela. She is come from lives in Villa hermosa Tabasco, Mexico México, She has been living there for about was living there abot 5 years, I suposse.
I feel nervous because I haven't seen her about 4 years   I have not seen her about 4 years.

Can you give me some advice about what to do?

Thanks!

Seeing(To see) again my friend again

Hi!

On In the next few days(In the coming days), I am going to see my old friend again, Her name is Pamela. She is come coming from Villa hermosa Tabasco, México, She was living there for about 5 years, I suposse suppose.
I feel(I am feeling) nervous because I have not seen her in about 4 years. 

Thanks! 

red is for the corrections. blue is for suggestions of how you could otherwise say it.

You can start with some basic questions like: - What are the differences between the place you live in and Villa Hermosa. Or you can ask her to take you to some tourist spot. Hope this helps. Regards.