Jeonghyun Oh
I scare because of my future I scare because of my future Hi guys and ladies. I am student of maritime university. My major is navigation. I have learned english since 2014, but My English ability have not improved ㅠㅠ. In the near future, I am going to be navigator and travel all over the world. But I scare that because of it. Please help me.

I'm scared because of my future.

Hi, guys and ladies. I am a student of Maritime University. My major is navigation.
I have been learning English since 2014, but My English ability have not improved ㅠㅠ.
In the near future, I am going to be a navigator and travel all over the world, but I'm scared. that because of it. Please help me.

I'm scared because of my future.

Hi, guys and ladies. I am student of Maritime University. My major is navigation.
I have learned been learning English since 2014, but my English ability skills have not improved ㅠㅠ.
In the near future, I am going to be navigator and travel all over the world.
But I'm scare of that because of it doing that. Please help me.

I'm scared because of my future 

Hi guys and ladies. I am student in the maritime university. My major is navigation.
I have learned English since 2014, but My English ability has not improved ㅠㅠ.
In the near future, I am going to be a navigator and travel all over the world.
But I'm scared of doing that. Please help me.

<em>The more you practice speaking, the less scared you'll be. I'm sure you'll be a good navigator. </em>

Hex...you should relax and think that you ll be a good navigator...if you study hard and believe in what you do! you will be travelling all around the World and this will led you to speak the language without realising it...trust me:)