Tania
meeting I had a meeting with my board about side of the work. I tell that one of my coworkers answer on telephone call of my client and take my card, then registrate action of clients payment instead of report to me. I was very angry and concerned, so only I can motivate my clients to pay, especially registrate any actions in my card. Olgya just said that my coworker help me to do my work. It was surprised. She was not aware how serious the situation was. I'm not agry with the board: I'm professional and coworker is beginner. Logically, I can do work better then he. Olgya doubted about my point. It's seems like as a mess.

meeting

I had a meeting with my board about my side of the work.

I tell told them that one of my coworkers answered on a telephone call of one of my clients and she take took my card, then registrate registered the action of my client's payment instead of reporting to me.

I was very angry and concerned, because so only I can motivate my clients to pay, especially registrate register any actions in on my card.

Olgya just said that my coworker was trying to help me to do my work. It was surprised. She was not aware how serious the situation was.

<em>In this case, it makes sense to say, she is not aware how serious the situation is. If you say she was not aware, it means that back then she was not aware, but right now she is. </em>

I'm not agry with the board: I'm a professional and my coworker is a beginner.

<em>Usually we say,  my coworker is new, or my coworker is just beginning.</em>

Logically, I can do work better than him. then he 
Olgya doubted about my point.
It's seems like as a mess. <em>(it seems like a mess)</em>