Reply to E-mail Dear Brooks, Thanks for your E-mail. I'm glad to hear that. Yes, It is. Because exclusively each family owns one or two cars. People who live in rural area should have cars usually as driving the way to a work place. In a capital it's often jam-up and there are not having much spaces for parking. And so using a transportation could be more useful than driving a car. Japanese trains have comfortable seats and also cleanliness. They come to the station on the time. So I think that railway system outweighs railway systems from the other countries. I hope this information can be helping you. Sincerely yours, Saburo
1

Reply to E-mail

Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms. Brooks,

Thanks for your E-mail. I'm glad to hear about xxx.
Yes, it is. Because exclusively each family owns one or to two cars.
People who live in rural areas should have cars usually as driving the way to a work place in order to get to work.
In a capital city it's often jam-up there's lots of traffic and there are not having much spaces for to parking.
And So using a public transportation could be more useful than driving a car.

Japanese trains have comfortable seats and are also cleanliness. In addition, they come to the station on the time always arrive on time.
So I think that our railway system outweighs railway systems from the other countries.

I hope this information can be helping you.

Sincerely yours,
Saburo

--------------------------

-The information is very good, and the mistakes are minmial. One big thing to keep in mind is the presentation in an email. You're not writing an essay. You're writing something simple and straight to the point. So the heavy use of paragraph breaks is (in my opinion) unecessary.

-Also keep in mind that when you are responding to multiple questions, it's a good idea to restate the questions in the answers rather than just saying "Yes" and then giving the reason.

-Finally, "Sincerely" or "Yours" work fine on their own. "Sincerely yours" is a little overly-formal. But of course formality depends a lot on the recepient of the email, no?