Mana
Illegal Drugs The regulations for using illegal drugs would be extremely serious in Japan. Many people hate drugs. We are taught that how much danger you take drugs when we are a child in school. I still remember that when I was a child, I saw a video in school which was about that a guy was asked his friend to use drugs and then he became addicted to drugs and finally he couldn't control himself anymore. I was scared of that. I think you must not do that even if you are asked your best friend to try to use drugs and there's peer pressure. Sometimes, I hear the news about that people using drugs run over some people on the street and killed them. I've heard that stimulants is highly addictive, sometimes with as little as one use. Once addicted, you cannot control yourself and have symptoms such as, depression, anxiety, insomnia and so on. Addicted people find that they're unable to feel pleasure and happiness from ordinary activities such as eating or sex. To avoid that, they use stimulants again and again.

Illegal Drugs

The regulations rules for using against illegal drugs would be are extremely serious strict in Japan. Many people hate drugs. As children in school, weWe are taught that how much danger you take dangerous drugs are when we are a child in school. I still remember that when I was a child, I saw a video in school which that was about that a guy was asked his friend to use drugs. and then hHe became addicted to drugs and finally he couldn't control himself anymore. I was scared of that. I think you must not do that even if you are asked by your best friend to try to use drugs and there's peer pressure. Sometimes, I hear on the news about that people using drugs who run over some people on the street and killed them.

I've heard that stimulants is are highly addictive, sometimes with as little as one use. Once addicted, you cannot control yourself and have symptoms such as, depression, anxiety, insomnia and so on. Addicted people find that they're unable to feel pleasure and happiness from ordinary activities such as eating or sex. To avoid that, they use stimulants again and again.

Thank you Faith! I agree with you.
Well written, Mana. Drugs are scary because they are so addictive. They have destroyed many people's lives. You are smart to stay away!