Desmond
Should we use the nuclear power With the gradual increment of population, the demand for the energy has been soaring year by year. However, such the traditional power plants as hydraulic power plant or fossil-fuel power plant cannot meet such colossal supplement. Thankfully, the scientist comes up with the breakthrough invention, nuclear power plant, to tackle with this herculean problem. Not only the productivity of that is hundred times than the conventional ones but also cut down dramatically the cost of energy. Nonetheless, we cannot sell the cow and drink the milk. The waste of the nuclear plant has high radioactivity that will both damage the creature and contaminate eco-system. Honorably, the hurt caused by the nuclear waste will be lasting for than a century, and we haven’t find out the practical measure to neutralize them yet. As a result, some people speak out of suspending all the functional nuclear plants and boycotting all current proposals of constructions of them. Besides, they advocate replacing the nuclear energy with recyclable one, including solar energy, wind power generation and so on. Otherwise, from my viewpoints, doubting the feasibility of the latter, I will muster my queries in the following paragraphs. First of all, the recyclable energy generation still leaves something to desire. With regarding to the efficiency, the recyclable generators are so low that we have no option but to scale up the plant to remain the same supplement of the traditional one. That will raise the cost of the energy and then put extra burden on the economy and the civil. Besides, it also makes it hard to select the suitable place to build. Second, the cost of constructing recyclable power plants is still not affordable for each country. Despite the fact that the scientist around the world has spared no effort to develop, it is sarcasm that the cost is still the same as the past one. Eventually, it takes tens of years to make the balance between the cost and profit. All of all, it is said that ‘‘while the grass grows the steed starves’’. Though the nuclear have some lethal defects, it is the only approach to cope with the crisis nowadays.
1

Should we use the nuclear power

With the gradual increment increase of population, the demand for the energy has been soaring year by year. However, such the traditional power plants such as hydraulic power plants or fossil-fuel power plants cannot meet such colossal supplement demand. Thankfully, the scientists have comes up with the a breakthrough invention to tackle with this herculean problem: the nuclear power plant. to tackle with this herculean problem. Not only does the productivity of that a nuclear power plant is hundred of times more than the conventional ones traditional ones, but they also dramatically cut down dramatically the cost of energy. Nonetheless, we cannot both sell the cow and drink the milk. The waste of the nuclear plants has have high radioactivity that will both damage the creature living creatures and contaminate their eco-systems. Honorably Unforunately, the hurt damage caused by the nuclear waste will be lasting for more than a century and we haven’t find found out the a practical measure solution to neutralize them yet. As a result, some people speak out of suspending all the functional nuclear plants and boycotting all current proposals of constructions of them. Besides, they advocate replacing the nuclear energy with recyclable ones including solar energy, wind power generation, and so on. Otherwise, from my viewpoints in my opinion while doubting the feasibility of the latter, I will muster my own queries in the following paragraphs.

First of all, the recyclable energy generation still leaves something to desire does not produce enough power. With regarding to the its efficiency, the recyclable generators are so low that we have no option but to scale up the plant to remain the same supplement of the traditional one to supply as much power as traditional ones. That will raise the cost of the energy and then put extra burden on the economy and the civil. Besides, it also makes it hard to select the a suitable place to build.

Second, the cost of constructing recyclable power plants is still not affordable for to each country. Despite the fact that the scientists around the world has spared no effort to develop this technology, it is sarcasm ironic that the cost is still the same as the past old one.

Eventually, it takes tens of years to make find the balance between the cost and profit. All of all, it is said that ‘‘while the grass grows the steed starves’’. Though the nuclear power have has some lethal defects consequences, it is the only approach to cope deal with the incoming crisis nowadays.

FINAL NOTE:

In regarding to your entry, many countries are beginning to shift their focus of fossil fuels into renewable energy sources. Costa Rica is the first country to go 100% green and other countries such as Sweden aim to fossil free.

With regards to renewable energy, we must switch to it quickly. Fossil fuels are being drilled as we speak and we will inevitable run out of them. Yes, the problems with nuclear power plants is the immenent danger it posses to the surrounding area. Not only that, recyable energy as wind turbines require a vast, flat field to use while hydro plants require a river. These two factors alone restrict renewable energy measures. Even solar power, the most powerful out of the three, requires a battery that can store excess power, which to my knowledge, has not been developed yet. However, technology continues to evolve as we see solar panels becoming more efficient and theoretical ocean turbines, turbines placed on the ocean that generate power using the oceans currents.

Just my two cents :)