Tanya
昨天, 今天。 大家好。 你知道不知道我?我叫塔尼啊。 我想介绍。我学习汉语俩个月。我想去北京。我今年16岁。我的爱好学语言,打篮球,还看书。 昨天我去了商店。商店很大!今天我去了学校。 还, 我喜欢俄文学,俄语和英语。 我喜欢面吃的。你呢? 认识你很高兴! How do you think, I've reached HSK1 level?
3、我的爱好是打篮球。(My hobby is play basketball.) 我爱好打篮球。(I like playing basketball.) “爱好”can be a noun or a verb,it all depends.Mostly,in addition to the following two situationgs,"爱好" is verb. (1)The first situation,when "的" is used to connect two noun,then creat a noun phrase.Like that,“我的爱好” is a noun phrase.So "我的爱好打篮球" is sound like "my hobby play basketball". (2)The second situation,when fill in a form,"爱好:打篮球",this "爱好" is noun. 4、还有看书。(and reading book.) 还有,我喜欢俄文学。(Besides,I love Russian literature.) "还" is not enough to express the meaning of "and" or "besides". Infer: "还" have two pronunciations: (1)“还有”,the pronunciation of "还" is "hai",means "and" or "besides". (2)“还+verb”,the pronunciation is the same as the first condition,that is,"hai".When "还+verb","还" has several meanings,it all depends.I don't know how to clarify it to you now. (3)"还+noun",the pronunciation of "还" is "huan",means"return"."还书" is "return book". 5、我喜欢吃面。(I like eating noodles.) “我喜欢吃面的” is ambiguous.
I'm not sure if you've reached HSK1 level,because I don't know the HSK1 level well.But,i think your Chinese(Mandarin) is enough to have simple daily conversation.At leastly,I guess,I know what do you mean in this essay.The followings are some interpretations of my corrections. Hoped really has the help to you!Keep learning and wish you success! :D 1、你知道不知道我?(Do you know me?) “你知道不知道我?” is the same as “你知不知道我?”or “你知道我吗?”,but compare “你知道不知道我?” with others, the second and the third are commonly used. Infer: “你喜欢不喜欢我?” is the same as “你喜不喜欢我?” or “你喜欢我吗?”,but “你喜不喜欢我?” or “你喜欢我吗?” is conformity to custom. 2、我想介绍一下我自己。(I wanna introduce myself.) “我想介绍一下自己” is the same as "我想介绍一下我自己" or “我想自我介绍一下“. (1)Above,“一下” is play a role as an adverb,which can means "simply".But the meaning is weak.So it's not wrong to regard the usage of "一下" as custom. (2)In this passage,"我自己" is equal to “自己” or "我",because the speaker is introducing herself ,"自己" or “我”, all can be referred to herself. Infer: "我" is always refer to the the person who say "我". But "自己" is not always refer to the person who say “自己”. For example,you are 塔尼,i'm 肖慧. 塔尼:我想吃面条。 肖慧:自己煮吧。(“自己” is means yourself,namely,塔尼) But,if my answer is “我煮吧”,"我" is means myself,that is,肖慧.

昨天, 今天。

大家好。你们知道我吗?我叫塔尼啊。我想自我介绍一下。我学习汉语俩个月了。我想去北京。我今年16岁。我的爱好是学语言,打篮球,还有看书。
昨天我去了商店。商店很大!今天我去了学校。 还有, 我喜欢俄文学、俄语和英语。
我喜欢吃面,你呢?

认识你很高兴!

How do you think, I've reached HSK1 level?

请问你会英语吗?
Congratulations!