Jeff
Video games Today I was reading over my previous posts and I have to say that I have improved myself very efficiently! I'm happy to see that when I write something badly,my brain is to retain your feedbacks effortlessly. I love video games, since I'm 4 years old, I've been playing video games. I had the majority of the systems and now I've started to collect them for 2 years. It recalls me memories of my childhood. I guess having around 270 games and it's very complicated to decide which game I'm gonna play. These days, I switch between 2 consoles XBOX360 & PS3 . I'm trying to pick up the best games possible at garage sells because people are selling them for peanuts because they want to buy the newer consoles. I think I'll buy the new console generation next year or later because I had WiiU last christmas. My wife bought it to me with Mario Kart 8. Monday I'll have 2 weeks off, maybe I'll have some time to play but since I am a father, I've got to say that I have strongly reduced my gaming time. My daughter is only 2 years old ( the october 18th ) so she is still young to play with me.
1

Video games

Today I was reading over my previous posts and I have to say that I have improved myself very efficiently! I'm happy to see that when I write something badly, my brain is quick to retain your feedbacks effortlessly.
I love video games since I'm was 4 years old, I've been playing video games. I had the majority of the systems and now I've started to collect them for 2 years.
It recalls me memories of my childhood. I guess having around 270 games and it's makes it very complicated to decide which game I'm gonna play.
These days, I switch between 2 consoles: XBOX360 & PS3. I'm trying to pick up the best games possible at garage sells sales because people are selling them for likes peanuts because they want to buy the newer consoles.
I think I'll buy the a new console generation next year or later because I had got WiiU last Christmas. My wife bought it to for me with Mario Kart 8.
Starting Monday, I'll have 2 weeks off. Maybe I'll have some time to play, but since I am a father, I've got to say that I have strongly greatly reduced my gaming time. My daughter is only 2 years old (the October 18th) so she is still too young to play with me.